- There are no foreseeable risks to you from participating in this research, the results of which are free.
- Your results will be displayed as soon as you submit your answers.
- The test will take around 15 minutes.
- The possible benefits to you consist of feedback about your personality, which may provide you with greater insight about yourself.
- Your participation in this research is completely voluntary, and all responses to this survey are anonymous.
- To avoid any confidentiality risks associated with participating, no personally-identifiable data about you is gathered or stored.
- Because your participation is anonymous, we have no ability to link the data to an individual person.
- Portions of your anonymous response may be included in a dataset made publicly available intended for use by researchers and students.
- You may refuse to answer any of the questions, and you may withdraw your consent and discontinue participation in this study at any time.
- This site is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for counseling with a health care provider.
- Questions about this site can be sent by using the feedback page .
- (c) 2000, 2009 Atof Inc. Big Five inventory (c) 2000 by UC Berkeley psychologist Oliver D. John, Ph.D.; used with permission. All rights reserved.